Here to help with your accident claim
The winter months are almost here which mean dark nights and adverse weather conditions and sadly that means an increased risk of road traffic accidents.
If you have been injured in an accident you might have lots of questions and be worried about what to do next.
Our friendly team of solicitors are here to help and support you and to answer any questions you may have about how to make a claim.
If you have been involved in an accident and are considering making a claim here are some helpful details things to keep a note of.
• When did the accident happen? We need to know the date- this is really important as strict time limits apply to making a claim.
• Who was involved in the accident? Do you have the details of the other driver? We need this so we know who the claim is against.
• Were there any witnesses to the accident? It is always helpful to have names, addresses and phone numbers.
• Do you have the car registration details for your car and any other vehicles involved in the accident?
• Make a note of the other parties’ insurance company (and policy number
• Take photos and video footage of the scene of the accident, and the damaged vehicles, if you can. Photos of the damage is always very helpful to have.
• If you have been injured, you should seek medical attention.
• Phone or make an appointment to see your GP, phone NHS 24 or go to the hospital if your injuries are more serious.
6 Albyn Terrace, Aberdeen AB10 1YP
Tel: 01224 498080